Gift Card terms and conditions
By purchasing, receiving and/or redeeming a www.koyac.com gift card (from now on “gift card”), the purchaser and authorized users or beneficiaries of the gift card agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. You should carefully read them before purchasing and/or using the gift card.
Purchasing a Gift Card
1. No shipping or other fees will be charged for the purchase, administration or redemption of your gift card. VAT is already included.
2. Gift cards are available in any amount over 50€, and will be emailed to you immediately after its purchase.
3. Upon request, KOYAC will provide the gift card purchaser with information about the redemption status of the gift card, including any available balance on the gift card and the expiration date.
4. KOYAC is not responsible for gift cards that are undeliverable, delayed or not received as a result of inaccurate information provided by the purchasers, including an inaccurate email address
Receiving a Gift Card
1. Your gift card must be redeemed by making a purchase(s) on www.koyac.net
2. Your gift card may be applied toward the purchase of any product(s), unless otherwise stated on the promotion and it may not be used to purchase another gift card.
3. If a purchase exceeds the amount on your gift card, the difference between the amount on your gift card and the purchase amount must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method offered on www.koyac.net.
4. More than one Gift Cards can be redeemed to purchase an artwork. If you wish to do so, get in touch with us through firstname.lastname@example.org stating the several Gift Codes, and we will provide you a new one putting them all together.
5. The Gift Codes are personal and untransferable, but KOYAC is not responsible if your gift card is redeemed by an unauthorized person.
6. Your Gift Code cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.
7. Your Gift Code is not refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. A gift card will expire one year after it is purchased. At that date the remaining balance will not be available anymore.
10. If an item purchased with your gift card is returned, any refund will be made on a new gift card. This new gift card has an expiration date of one month after you receive it.
11. The gift card it is not replaceable if lost, stolen, or destroyed. KOYAC reserves the right to refuse to redeem your gift card if it is suspects in its sole discretion fraudulent activity in connection with your gift card.
12. KOYAC reserves the right to refuse to redeem your gift card and to close your account if a fraudulently obtained gift card is redeemed and/or used to make a purchase on www.koyac.net
KOYAC reserves the right to change these terms from time to time in its sole discretion. Last updated: 24th November 2017