Painter, engraver and sculptor. He studied in the Saint Jordi’s Fine Arts School and in the San Cugat del Vallés’s International School of Wall Painting (1959-1962). In the 70’s he met Rafael Bartolozzi with whom started to collaborate. During more than one decade they were realizing artistic projects that marked the history of Spanish contemporary art. Between these are standed out the paintings of the exterior fronts of the Tipel’s factory in Parets for the Vallès and the house for Camilo José Cela in Mallorca. His first work was near to the unformalism which he left in 1961. Since that moment his work moved towards the surrealistic world and the pop art’s esthetic. His work is present at the Museo Nacional Reina Sofía (Madrid); Contemporany art Museum (New York); the Museu de Arte de São Paulo (Brazil) and the Museo de Bellas Artes of Vitoria between others.